Cleaning out man room--Bunch of parts-Mouldings to V2 S-trim South Georgia Hotrods
The Local Area's Home for Gearheads!!

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages    Log inLog in 
  GamesGames   

Cleaning out man room--Bunch of parts-Mouldings to V2 S-trim

Post new topic   Reply to topic    South Georgia Hotrods Forum Index -> The Flea Market
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Mike~84LX
VP Red (105 octane)

PostPosted: Mon Sep 28, 2009 8:53 pm    Post subject: Cleaning out man room--Bunch of parts-Mouldings to V2 S-trim Reply with quote

Cleaning out the mans room and found allot of parts I don't need anymore. Have little of everything, form power adder stuff to interior stuff. Please emails for pictures since I have too many to post.. If any doubts look at my feedback and Avatar. Good feedback and location of parts, for anyone who wants to pick parts up.

I will at the NMRA race in Bowling Green this weekend and can bring parts with me to save on shipping. Will send you me cell number once a deal is made, if you want to pick them up at BG..

302 stuff I found so far,,

Set of vert mounts- used for about 4500 miles- make offer,,

(2) stock altenator brackets, $25 each + shipping

(2) set of stock valve covers, make offer

(2) fox timing chain covers- make offer

Paxton fuel rails with cross over fittings and braided line $100 shipped in lower 48 only

3 core rad with black magic fan mounted $150 plus shipping

87-92 stock pistons and rods- The TRW forged one not hyperuteic ones. $50 plus shipping..

Vortech V2 blower for 94-95 with 8 rib set-up- (No fuel pump or BTM) $1500 + shipping or can bring it to BG

Powerdyne lower pulley set up. had this years ago when I had a powerdyne and moved up to 8" renegade pulley. This consist of a spacer and F-150 lower pulley and you use your stock cranks pulley.- make offer

AEM methonal kit. I bought it used and never used it. Does need some push lock lines and wiring as far as I can tell. Does come with instructions. $175+ shipping. AEM kit,,,,

Paxton blue fuel rails with crossover fittings and braided line $100 shipped in lower 48 only

Electronic items I have extra

92 Mass air harness with EEC- harness with A9P or C3W your choice, and will include 02 harness,, $200 + shipped in lower 48 only

Mass air computer- either A9P or C3W your choice- or which ever one is left if other sells with maf harness-- $100 shipped in lower 48 only

EXTERIOR items I found...

85-86- T-top driverside mirror,

85-86- bumper turn signal mounting brackets,

85-86- LX mouldings, have all besides the door mouldings,

Rear 1/4- (L/R)- parts that go between wheel opening and rear bumper, and the pieces that go in front of wheel opening, behind door
Front fenders-(L&R) pieces that in front of wheel opening behind bumper, and pieces in behind wheel opening in front of door

Hood hinges- black-

79-86 side markers- (2) passengers side, (1) driver side, & (1) passenger side mounting bracket.

85-86 headlight seperators- may fit other year 4 eye cars, but these came off an 86GT front bumper cover, check your appilcation

85-86 GT leather GT steering wheel with horn pad. has the Ford emblem in middle not SVO insignia. In real good shape $100 plus shipping or will bring to BG.

85-86 Gt grey set Halo's- good shape $50 + shipping of bring to BG,

Black-right hand side coupe seat belt cover with plastic mount plate- make offer

87-93 GT headlight switch. Had this one and thought I lost it and bought another. make offer

87-93 Black arm rest w/extended lid that has cup holder.. $50 + shipping

87-93 Black glove box- need to swap hinges and lock over from you glove box.-- make offer

87-93 Grey manual window w/ power locks door arm rest- $40 + shipping

90-93 Black dome light with plug attached- $25 + shipping

(1) 87-93 black interior driver-side kick panel-- make offer

T-5 bell housing with clutch fork cover... $50 + shipping or can bring to BG

New Lokar TV cable- Packaged was opened but cable never used. $25 + shipping

Will trade item or multiply items.. Have interior, exterior, engine and electronic items I listed.. I am looking for tweed balck vert seats, interior trunk panels for vert, dynomax ultraflows or magnaflo 2.5" or 3" (O/O), AOD/AOD-E deep pan and an aftermarket 8.8 rear end cover..

mike84lx@knology.net

92 LX in the works-** For Sale**
93 Limited Edition chrome yellow vert

Post new topic   Reply to topic    South Georgia Hotrods Forum Index -> The Flea Market All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: