Selling my Mustang South Georgia Hotrods
The Local Area's Home for Gearheads!!

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages    Log inLog in 
  GamesGames   

Selling my Mustang

Post new topic   Reply to topic    South Georgia Hotrods Forum Index -> The Flea Market
View previous topic :: View next topic  
sevenlitrestang
Mid-Grade (89 octane)

PostPosted: Tue Sep 02, 2008 10:20 am    Post subject: Selling my Mustang Reply with quote

Hate to say it, but i've decided to sell my mustang... here are some details:

It's an 88 coupe with a 460, toploader 4 speed, 3.27 8.8" rear, converted to 5 lug, 4 wheel discs, motor has roller rockers on D0VE heads, edelbrock intake, holley street avenger carb, lunati bracket master cam, new 4 row radiator with dual electric fans(thermostat controlled), kauffman swap headers, 3" full exhaust with x-pipe, spintech mufflers, and 3" flowmaster tailpipes, conservative h.p. rating would be in the 450 range, it has 17X8 and 17X9 bullitt wheels, with brand new front tires(245/45, and good rear tires(285/40), the clutch is hydraulic(wilwood), hurst comp plus shifter, full length subframe connectors, torque boxes fully welded, aftermarket rear control arms, front and rear sway bars(state trooper car), granatelli fuel tank insert, new fuel lines, custom autometer gauge cluster, gt interior(gray), new steering shaft with Sweet joints, needs minimal body work(small dings) and paint, was gonna do the paint, but figured since i've decided to sell, i'd leave it up to the buyer to decide the color, runs and drives and wouldn't be afraid to drive it anywhere, car is not for the faint of heart, it will haul some azz, just needs finishing price is negotiable, but just know, not by much, there's a lot more time and money in this car than i am asking, and all the hard work is already done, i'm selling because i'm trying to get my business up and running and need the funds, otherwise i would keep it and finish it
$6500
i can be reached at 334-787-0764

Post new topic   Reply to topic    South Georgia Hotrods Forum Index -> The Flea Market All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: