42lb. Lucas Fuel injectors South Georgia Hotrods
The Local Area's Home for Gearheads!!

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages    Log inLog in 
  GamesGames   

42lb. Lucas Fuel injectors

Post new topic   Reply to topic    South Georgia Hotrods Forum Index -> The Flea Market
View previous topic :: View next topic  
supersparks
Mid-Grade (89 octane)

PostPosted: Wed Oct 04, 2006 9:11 pm    Post subject: 42lb. Lucas Fuel injectors Reply with quote

Anyone needs some 42lbs. injectors? This are Lucas brand and I took them out of my 96 Cobra when I was getting it tuned. SCT didn't have the paramiters on them and I was told to swap them out for the Ford motorsports ones. I don't really know what there worth. I'll let um go right though cause there just sitting here in the way. Make me an offer or whatever if you think you might be interested. The injectors are black and have a green band around them. I don't have the part # right on hand now but can get it if you want it.
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger

Post new topic   Reply to topic    South Georgia Hotrods Forum Index -> The Flea Market All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: