OK, it is now time for a meet! South Georgia Hotrods
The Local Area's Home for Gearheads!!

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages    Log inLog in 
  GamesGames   

OK, it is now time for a meet!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    South Georgia Hotrods Forum Index -> Events & Get Togethers
View previous topic :: View next topic  
dedge
C12 (108 octane)

PostPosted: Mon Aug 06, 2007 6:56 pm    Post subject: OK, it is now time for a meet! Reply with quote

The car is going well enough to have a meet. Ive been waiting on this moment for a long year. Let get together and grab a bite to eat and cruise to the track to at least WATCH some drag racing. This is what its all about right? Fellow hotrodders getting together and hanging out, discussing our cars and our lives? Let go guys, im so ready for my very first cruise. I dont care what you drive, lets do it. Lets meet in D-town somewhere to eat then cruise into DMP one night..sound good? I know, thats my local track and it sounds as though i dont wanna go far...well, somewhat true but, i figure its closest to everyone. Let me know guys, im for real interested. My cell # is (912-218-9092) call me, if you need to, leave a message and give me your ideas, we need to get together to get this club thing off the ground..are yall with me???? I dont just wanna get on here every-now-and-then i wanna be a member, not a number. Let get this happening...lets have a meet. Post up your comments or ideas if you have any objections or whatever.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    South Georgia Hotrods Forum Index -> Events & Get Togethers All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: