SOLD!! South Georgia Hotrods
The Local Area's Home for Gearheads!!

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages    Log inLog in 
  GamesGames   

SOLD!!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    South Georgia Hotrods Forum Index -> The Flea Market
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Site Admin
Site Admin

PostPosted: Mon Oct 30, 2006 9:47 am    Post subject: SOLD!! Reply with quote

Had these for sale once and the deal fell through. Just getting back around to listing them.
I have a set of complete, brand new, in the box, in fact the shipping boxes have NEVER been opened, AFR 185 model number 1388's. These are the non-emmission style with 58cc chambers. They use 3/8 studs, and I can't remember, but I believe that they already have the studs on them. It also has a $120 spring upgrade to allow up to a .580 lift camshaft. I want to move these locally. I paid $1570 shipped for these over a year ago, and I know just the basic head goes for $1350 or more depending on the company. $1250 FIRM. Reply here, PM me, or send an e-mail at
meharris1@planttel.net

I am in south Ga near Albany and Cordele. Willing to drive a little to meet if needed.

http://www.airflowresearch.com/185sbf_strp.php
Site Admin
Site Admin

PostPosted: Thu Nov 02, 2006 1:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

SOLD!!!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    South Georgia Hotrods Forum Index -> The Flea Market All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: