South Georga Stangz South Georgia Hotrods
The Local Area's Home for Gearheads!!

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages    Log inLog in 
  GamesGames   

South Georga Stangz

Post new topic   Reply to topic    South Georgia Hotrods Forum Index -> Blue Oval Boulevard
View previous topic :: View next topic  
supersparks
Mid-Grade (89 octane)

PostPosted: Sat Mar 04, 2006 6:08 pm    Post subject: South Georga Stangz Reply with quote

Hey anyone know what happened to South Georgia Stangz??? I keep randomly checking back on the web site but still don't work. Just wondering if there was another site or what was up with it?
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
pocket3799
Site Admin

PostPosted: Sat Mar 04, 2006 8:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

This place or Southern Fords are it. SGS is down.

http://southernfords.com/forums/

Jeff
1969 Falcon
1971 Maverick project
1984 LX 5.0 Convertible
1/8 et:10.188 @ 68.06 60 ft:2.189
1/4 et:16.025 @ 84.31
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Site Admin
Site Admin

PostPosted: Sat Mar 04, 2006 9:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yeah, I made this a place for all makes after SGS went down. I wanted somewhere for all of S.Ga to meet up and do stuff. Eric B had asked me to host the forum with him, but I did not want to since alot of people already knew this site, plus it was for all makes versus just Fords. Shortly after Tony started up Southern Fords. Both are a great way for us South Ga people to stick together.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    South Georgia Hotrods Forum Index -> Blue Oval Boulevard All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: